Submitting a message to the site operator will be done by posting regular mail to the address: Haprahim 3 street Tiberias, Israel, or by email to the address: [email protected].
The buyer may cancel his order for transportation service by written notice to the supplier of service and the operating company, at least 7 days in advance. In which case he won't be charged cancellation fee and the supplier won't have any claim what so ever from the buyer.
In any case where the buyer canceled his reservation in a shorter notice than stated above and more than 24 hours before the scheduled trip, he will be obligated to pay the site operator a cancellation fee of 25% of the trip.
In any case where the buyer canceled his reservation in less then a 24 hour notice before the scheduled trip, he will be obligated to pay the site operator 50% of the price stated on the canceled reservation.
In any case where the buyer canceled his reservation in less then a 12 hour notice, the buyer will be obligated to pay the site operator the full amount of the stated price of the canceled reservation (100%).
The supplier, the transportation contractor, won't be allowed to cancel the relations in regards to all the transportation services that are included in the order and were not carried out, accept in the below cases:
In case of breach of contract by the supplier in regards to a specific transportation service, in a specific date, as a result of the supplier not holding up to his obligations according to the reservation conditions, in other words, the transportation was not provided in the specific time and within the terms stated the supplier will be charged the full cost of booking an alternate transportation service from an alternate supplier as well as paying an agreed compensation amount equal to 20% of the cost of the specific trip on the basis of the buyers handling costs and expected damages due to the delays and damages involving that.
The buyer will be allowed to deduct the spoken amounts from the payment entitled to the supplier of service for that trip and/or other trips.
It is clarified that for the purposes of this paragraph in case where the supplier was late in providing the service by 15 minuets it won't be counted as a delay and won't be treated and a breach or cancelation of contract between the parties.
A delay of more then 15 minuets in supplying the service will charge the supplier a fee of 50 ILS agreed compensation to the buyer. A delay in supplying the service by more then half an hours and less then one hour will charge the supplier a fee of 150 ILS agreed compensation to the buyer.
A delay of more then one hour will be considered as a breach of contract as stated above.
In case the winning proposer won't hold up to his obligations according to the terms of process the buyer will be allowed but not obligated to declare the next proposer in the proposals scale as the winner in the proceedings.
Every party in the proceedings will be exclusively in charge of any tax payment that will apply to him as a result of participating in the process.
A delay of up to 60 minuets in completion time (the final separation time from the drive) - no extra cost.
With transportation ending at night time (after 08:00PM until 04:00AM) - up to 30 minuets delay with no extra cost.
* In case of deviation from the route stated in the order, the buyer will pay the company an extra fee of 4.5 ILS for every extra kilometer.
* In case of deviation from the time schedule stated in the reservation, the buyer will pay the company an extra fee of 200 ILS for every extra one hour of transportation.
* the buyer and/or the passengers will be exclusively in charge of monitoring their entire equipment in the transportation vehicle and the company won't be liable for any damage and/or theft of equipment.
* In case the transportation is made through a toll road the buyer will be in charge of paying an extra 75 ILS fee per direction.
* The buyer will be liable for any damage caused by whom of the passengers as a result of any unreasonable use. The buyer will be liable for any damage caused to the vehicle as a result of driving on an unpaved road.
* The driver is allowed to decide not to drive on an unpaved road or alternatively on an unsafe road.
* The buyer is in charge of paying any fine assigned to the company and/or the driver as a result of behavior of whom of the passengers.
* In case of malfunction in the transportation vehicle, the company will repair the malfunction and/or provide the buyer with an alternate vehicle up to 3 hours from time is report to the company, there for the buyer won't have any claim towards the company.
* The company is allowed, according to her complete discretion to transfer or be assisted in executing the reservation by another transportation company.
* The buyer won't be allowed in any case to delay or deduct any amount from the payment.
* A working day of a driver won't be more then 12 hours straight in a day according to the laws of the ministry of transportation and in case the buyer desires to extend these hours he must bear the cost of adding an additional driver or ordering another or new vehicle.
* It is the responsibility of the buyer to contact the company offices up to 16 hours before the trip to receive the driver's details.
* In any case where the reservation includes a company car beyond one day it will be the responsibility of the buyer to provide the driver (of any kind) sleeping arrangement and economy as accepted in the branch.
Our company is obligated to pay the executing contractor for the services according to payment conditions ongoing 30.
The buyer is obligated to pay the site operating company for the services according the payment conditions ongoing 30.